0

Relief - Charity Responsive HTML Template - Charity Nonprofit

DEMO - DOWNLOAD

Relief – The Perfect Solution


Relief is a website template designed with Charities and other non-profit organisations in mind






Features



  • 12 HTML Pages Included

  • 5 Pre Configured Colour Schemes

  • Unlimited colours available, just pick the colours you like and add them!

  • Google Fonts

  • Photo Gallery with PrettyPhoto

  • Contact page with Google Maps

  • Latest News / Blog

  • Events

  • Multi level Dropdown Menu



12 Pages Included:

















If you have any questions regarding the templates’s features just leave a comment and I’ll be more than happy to answer.



Support


Please send me a message via the contact form on my user page I’ll do my best to help you figure out any issues you have!




Post a Comment

 
Top