0

UNIQUE - Photo&Portfolio theme with Audio Player - Creative Site Templates

DEMO - DOWNLOAD





Main features


Unique is an html site template great to present your portfolio or photo galleries. It’s the only gallery theme that has a Jquery audio player.



  • Jquery Audio Player


    • totally customizable and skinnable using HTML and CSS

    • lightweight – only 8KB minified and Gzipped

    • consistent API and interface in all browsers, HTML5 or Adobe Flash

    • Playlist

    • Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE6, IE7, IE8,

    • HTML5: mp3, mp4 (AAC/H.264), ogg (Vorbis/Theora), webm (Vorbis/VP8), wav

    • Flash: mp3, mp4 (AAC/H.264),


  • Valid HTML5/CSS3

  • Youtube and Vimeo Gallery

  • Fancybox

  • Php Working Contact Form

  • Psd included


Credits


For the images in live preview, thanks to:







Updated to V.1.2 – Change log 15/09/2011



  • CSS fixed on rollover thumbs details

  • CSS fixed vertical adn horizontal alignement

  • Added a Porfolio version of the theme

  • Added Prettyphoto image viewer



What they’re saying:


“Innovating!” – PremiumStuff

“Awesome piece of work Ansonika!
...had to get my hands on this!” – Audiotribe

“Really nice theme, nice to see things being done a bit differently!” – Ianmh


“Nice work.. digging the effects, good luck!!” – Mabuc


“great! I’ll download it soon for my website.” – Inekia


“I like it, and it maybe useful for a client or for my website upgrade as I like the minimalist style you used on that, more like this… I am addicted to minimalist styles… I say I am a future buyer, but for now good luck with sales.” – SoireeDigitale




Post a Comment

 
Top